martes, 23 de abril de 2013

Letter to a friend .

Dear Adam
 I have  a lot  of things to tell you .I traveled  to san Andres  on july  , It was amazing ! We stayed in a beautigul hotel , and the beach was  the best past .I played  with my family there , and knew  interesting people from other countries .
On  december , me sang  some songs together , and this month was  too cold . We ate together  with all the family  and I enjoy it so much! we walk  across the streets to  ee the christmas decoration , I would like you'd  be there to shared my christmas  tree with you!
I 've  been ok  in the university , I got some  friends , we're a  nice group , we talk everytime .We're organizing  a short  trip to go to a  lake . We will   for for camping  . I'm  seally excited for  it , we will arrive there on saturday , and we'll  carry  there some fod , and heavy jackets , cause it's too cold . I thick  we will heave to do coffe every time . I hope you be ok .Send you a kiss .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario